We are excited recently launched new functionality to promote giving directly from your donor reports, help improve the reviewing process, put measures in place to help prevent over awarding, and more easily access applicant centric awarding
Increase fundraising efforts directly within the Donor Portal
- NEW While donors are engaged in AcademicWorks reviewing their scholarship recipients and fund financial data, they can also donate through a new Donate Now button that links directly to your giving page.
Integration with Blackbaud Online Express
- NEW Insert Online Express forms directly into AcademicWorks’ Donor Portal to accept gifts without leaving the site.
Access applicant centric awarding faster
- You are now able to go directly into applicant centric awarding from any applications grid view, streamlining your awarding process. The applicants presented will reflect any saved grid view.
Better support reviewers so that they can get through tasks more quickly and easily
- Reviewer notes are now customizable for each opportunity, providing greater flexibility in communicating opportunity-specific information to reviewers.
- Reviewers can sort their applicant pool based on applicant name, date assigned, rating, action, and bookmark in order to easily find and organize their outstanding reviews. Reviews will then be displayed in this order for completion.
- Reviewers now see progress of completed reviews by opportunity.
- Reviewers can now toggle back and forth between applications to review.
- Reviewers can collapse applications on each review.
- Supporting text can be added to the questionnaire for additional context on rubric questions. (This is available for references too!)
- Overall, we gave things a little face lift
More measures to prevent the over-awarding of funds
- Group opportunities to create a single bucket of funds to add and subtract from during the fund period.